Rabu, 24 Februari 2016

al-Habib by Talib al-Habib

Bismillah
Today i have been very nostalgic on YouTube. I've digging YouTube, reminiscing the past and I found this song. I heard this song back in 2011; the first year of my bachelor's degree. A song that always bring tranquility to the the listener; with minimal instrument. Besides, the metaphor that used by the lyric's writer also have a soothing effect. Somehow, it was a perfect combination. Barakallahu feekum.


I heard this song after my friend sang this song for a seminar in Egypt. They posted their show on Facebook. Their performance intrigued me to search for the original song. The below video is my friend's video performing the above song; his part was quite small but for me, it was the climax of the show. Well done, brother!




Just enjoy the song and be like our Prophet peace be upon him. Qul in tuhibbuna Allah fattabiouni yuhbibkumullah!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan